Monday, June 20, 2011

Semi-Productive Weekend

I did not get to sew or paint this weekend but that does not mean I did not get to work on the Fitton Satchel product line. On Saturday I was able to get the yard work done and then head to a couple of guitar shops to find a couple of straps. I got a Black one and a White one, these will head out with the all black or gray satchels. Then on Sunday I was able to head to Joann's to pick up some fabric paint so that I can hand paint my logo. I got Red, White and Blue, patriotic color purchase was unintentional. Either way, I will have these bags painted up and ready to be sold shortly, super excited to have them done and then I will start on a couple more.


Here are the three that I will be painting most likely tonight


On Friday we went to Hobby Lobby again and found a model to sport my satchel. :)

Good Times,

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment